Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day daddy

huh. it's not a very enjoyable fathers day tht I had today. my dad went to Port Dickson 4 three days. [4 training] I didn't have much time to spend with my dad today. I want him to know tht he's the greatest dad in the world. [everyone will say tht to their fathers ryte?]. huhu I did buy a present 4 him. a cam corder's stand tht he've been searching since the first time he bought the cam corder. [bought at Pasar Seni]. haha. I know it's not the coolest thing tht I bought 4 a fathers day but I hope he will like it. [yeah, surely he will like it]. hmm. today I go to K.L. 4 the third times. last friday [take my sister at puduraya], last night [teater of "mana setangginya"], n today [send my sister at puduraya (she's going back to her matriculation at gambang, pahang)]. what a tiring day. there's sumthing tht I want to share with all of u. but the person who relate with the 'story' tht i want to share won't me to write or tell bout it. sorry. haha. maybe next time 'kot'. bye. :)

0 comments: