Thursday, June 18, 2009

today?

treasure hunt!! haha. I didn't know tht I will join it. then my team member choose me as their team leader lorh. from the beginning of the activity [under MSU and PTPL] it was not handled properly. most of the team get the wrong clue at the first check point. argh. it was very tiring bcoz we need to disscuss with other team. [to exchange clue] at the 1st check point [canteen]. we need to design a slogan to get the next clue. then, at 7th check point, I have lead my team member which were blind fold around the surau. [funny] at the last check point, we need to construct a tower using a stack of straws. [our tower is the highest] but we didn't get the first place. we got 7th place from out of 10 teams. ok. tired already. need a good sleep. bye :)

0 comments: